12/11/2007

Khong Thom Market

TV shop in khong-thom (second hand)

I has Stoped My Motorbike here it's footbath
and close to Khong thom market you will see many
motorbike also don't pay anymore
Many second goods on the ground

Some shop in Khong-thom market

8 Saturday Night December 2007. I go to buy somethng at Khong-Thom Market in Bangkok. This Market Mostly about second hand thing, there are many interesting to buying but The market will open only every saturday night.

I also saw many foreiner came to visit that market. if you have a chance I advise you should go by Tuk-tuk car it not far form Sanam laung Palace or Democacy monument, I think around 50-70 Bath for Taxi or Tuk-Tuk.
About product in Khong Thom Market is a popular one as motobike, cloth, gift, antiaue, may have something you can't find anywhere in thailand. See more next post about khong Thom Market

No comments: