10/24/2008

Happy Birthday to me and to you

Some of my friend in Advice Computer Company does surprising to me



Very Happy To myself because This day is my birthday. I just received very nice message from all of my friend. Yesterday I went to shopping with my girlfriend. we take one motobike together around Bangkok and straight to Samut Prakan provinec where the most beautiful one place in central of thailand. We visit many place such as Crcordile framing, Ancient City and Bang phu seaside etc. So sad!! I forgot one important thing, That is a digital camera ok!! howeaver Next time I hope I will not forget it and take it along with me, so I just only take a picture with my brian or my memory and try to explain my feeling to this blog in English.


Before we start going we arranged some water and some Jacket, because it's so hot in this day and one thing doesn't forget it was money or budjet, don't worry to keep it with you so much just keep it only for food or for your necesary thing you needed, due to it's dificult to find a ATM Box beside the road when we want to..

Our horse it is motobike Honda 100 and it is very convenient. my girlfriend she bought it for five year ago but still good for driving so luckily going to us about nice weather today, no raining all day because if there are, It's very difficult to driving and looking around. I knew you see!! what I mean. Ok!! this is my story trip, have a time to dinner and may be some of my friend wait me at home for say happy birthday to me....goodbye ;)

No comments: