10/11/2008

look some simple blogspot's shop online

Thailand's Handmade

Thailad's handmade

Yesterday I went to Moa-chit Bustation in Bangkok and meet my friend his name is luciun he was from Franc. A few year I used to work with him in the south of thailand as IT Coordinator, so we start to talking a lot about past life and some to do good idea in the future, one more thing he tell me about Thai HandMade such as gife is very popular in his country he also want to import to his country, I absolutly agree with him because a lot of amazing thai handicraft but not good enought about promoting them to abroad. This way let's me start to thinking about how to show them to people around the world, after we finish talking and I send him up to busstation for his work than I hurry be back to write my blog. see more picture at
http://sing-offer.blogspot.com

1 comment:

discount shopping deals said...

Of course, Thailand is very popular in his handicrafts. I also agree with this point that Thailand’s handicrafts are not good enough about promoting them to abroad. They should be taking steps to promote these.