12/11/2008

Every day English, but I am still poor..suck

Hi everyone Since a blog is a kind of diary, I am going to tell you now what is is going on in my daily life. I decided that I want to improve my writen English during this year to been successful before next year's coming but I am afraid it is still not very good. everyday in this year I went around on many website just like www.bbc.co.uk or www.voanews.com and read it every day I also listen a lot of news, music, radio sometime I have spend my time to watching English movie and so many in English but it is not good enough I am still poor in every skills of English learning. May be this is a wast of time to me to try learning by myself.

I realised that I should move my work's place to another were foreigners around. I have to write this result of English learning to warn myself if I don't know how to write or read well it should go down or wast of time to do this thing of my life English. By the way this is a technique of my learning, don't think to much about result or successful think so much about process or input always do input and process because I don't want to be proud of my successful in somthing done. and every day I never forget to say I am still poor!! I am very suck !!! Bye for now

No comments: