12/01/2008

moon smiled

Hello everyone I have to say, I never seen before, it's a moon smiled What do you think about it? My girlfriends she calls to me that "Look Look!! "something amezing on the sky the moon is smilling



I ask her back " are you sure?" How can the moon smiles? and then I went down to the font of my office of my work and I look on sky WoWWW it's true moon is smilling there are two stars on the top of moon and the moon is half of it. I hurry back to take of my camera and take some photo..


I think this is a good time for people looks smile on sky because if you see something smiled to you I am very sure you have to give smile back no exception even unminded thing smiled to you, if people always do smilling to each others they will have very happy and The world is very peacful, no war no terrorist. This is about people are smilling for you good bye..have a good day

No comments: