1/05/2009

Happy New Year 2009

Wishing you good times, good health, good cheer, and a very happy new year... one message from my friend and all for you too

seat on beach

my horse

on top of khao sam muk (เขาสามมุก)

Bang saen sunshine evening

seat on beach

Bang Saen's fair

Beach on night

beach on day

Bang Saen beach

Hello every one happy New year 2009, So in new year's holidays, I have a chance to visit tourist place, eastern of Thailand, if you have been in thailand before. I am sure you have to listen about famous place to visitig is Pataya City, where has so many foreigner over there but the place that I went to that is Bangsaen(บางแสน). It's far from Bangkok 70 km. Sure!! Bangsaen is a pupolar one too, and they have a beautiful beach and seaside. the water is clean and there are so many sea food to taste. I also order many kind of them too. it's very delicious.

One more thing, I very like to sit outside look on the beach and beautiful sunshine. it' s very nice and comfortable. I feel very relax and happy. mostly on the beach there are many seat for visitor who want to site. the price for 1 seat is 40 Bath ( 1$ US = 40 th Bath). but one thing I don't like it. that is about their seat's package promotion. it makes me unhappy very much. because their promotion just only has 4 seat, 6 seat, 9 seat, 12 seat. but there is not 2 seat for couple of people. if we need to sit. they told us to pay for 4 seat or 6 seat, but however I ask them to try to reduce price, 100 bath for 4 seat (normally 160 bath) it's still ok for me. it's so lucky they said OK.



see large map


And another place does not very far from Bangsaen Beach. there is mountain called Khao Sam Muk (เขาสามมุก). that I have not been there before. it's beautiful one. it shoud go to visit .and it's higher than Bangsean Beach 120 meter and it's very nice to looking and take some picture on the top. there are small restaurant, gift shop and temple there are also animal, Yes there are a lot of monkey over there, So if you are traveller and living in thailand Don't miss to visit that place ,you will see somthing very nice and may be chang your mind better with nature see you next bye for now

No comments: