1/09/2009

My friend's story

Although I was born so long untill now I just only went to the middle of northern for 1 time, not to the top of it, that time I went to respect to the Buddha image (Phra Buddha Chinnarat at Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat) by accident 10 years ago..


Weter fall on Pai

Pai

Pai on Mountain


King's Palace (Bhubing Palace)


King's Palace (Bhubing Palace)


Hill tribe


Life up longstay Resoft & Spa



mr.thanajet nevikup




Hotel on Pai



Hotel on pai


New Year Beautiful Flower on Pai




another one

New year 2009, I think I should go agian not by accident but going by my attention. I have searched a lot of information it's said a lot of Pai tourist place it's very amezing, beautiful, nature, comfort, relax, good emotional and so many oh my god!! this is my dream that I need to made true in my life. I decide to go visite Pai and arrange useful thing about my trip for 4 month. of cause I don't want to hear at tourist counter said you are very too late!!



see large map of Pai


I spent my time 4 days for this trip. I will go by bus from Bangkok to Chiangmai ( Siam First Tour Bus). I will sleep at Hotel for 1 night and rent car and go ahead to Pai (Mae Hong Son Province) and stay over there for 2 day and then I will be back to stay at Chiangmai agian for 1 day. wow!! so have fun for my life I very excitting for this trip. however I thought about returning to Bangkok yes!! I am sure. I must tried of this trip so much. I don't want to tried on bus anymore!!. Good answer for me to come back Bangkok by flight...

This is about my friend's travel during New year 2009, mr.nevikup if you want to know more detail of his trip go to visite www.oknevikup.co.cc

No comments: