4/18/2009

Songkran Festifal at My Village


Hi everyone!! So I have a story's trip to tell you. This is about my travel holiday to visit my local family at Srisaket province. This year at my local village Bungmalu sub-district or Ban Thanon Vihan, there are so many good activities at village. For example there have making merit at temple and pouring rose scented water over the hands of elder people.





I am very happy with this activity because everyone at the village comes together to temple. Everyone come with one hand to develops and cleans their temple, village. They don't even enjoys playing with water but they also to use this time to respect their parent too. Some old of my friend gives some money or some buys cloths to their parent. I very want to say it's the great time to me to have a Songkran tradition.

No comments: