9/28/2009

My Holiday This week!!

Hi everyone. Last weekend I have a time to travel with my wife and my friends. So the best popular tourist place in Thailand was known around the world is Pattaya. Ok I wanna show you with my picture..and all about my trip. We start to move from Bangkok to pataya by car (Handa Jazz) at 5.30 PM. afternoon and by the way to go our place we paid 100 bath to save our time to Bang-Na High Way, after we passed Bang-na around 1 hr. we got it..PATTAYA


Pattaya's beach on night


we sleep at sawasdee hotel



back side of sawasdee hotel




Temple at the top of mountain in Pattaya we like it very much because we can see pattaya city around and it's very nice to take a picture



buddha image at the top





fabulous serpent (Naga)

Pattaya City looking by this mountain

Sometime my friend helps foreigner to take a picture with their camera


Nang Rum Beach (หาดนางรำ) see more as the same my trip at school




if you like to see more my picture click here
PS: Next time I will show you by clip video for fun haha thank you.. :)

No comments: