12/12/2008

The day of my memory

Hi everyone today I back to say about my day of memory it's about time to start learning English with real situation or real life for my work. A few year ago 2005-2006 I used to been coordinator my responsibility is explaining project to volunteers so many kind of student around the word comes to thailand for travelling, learning and working try to imagine and take your time to read all of them

Bangpat vellage our homestay see more picture here


Map of Bangbat Village or Mislim's village


View large size




Water goes high level looks like this..

When weter goes down look like this


This picture is about people are planting mangrove seed


umm..

This picture about mangrove forest thank you picture



I take a photo with volunteers (ISV organization)


This picture taken inside Bang-bat village


I have to check what kind of food she will made for ?? (Greenway arganization)


Our program is about community development project and Our responsibility is to teaching English at local school, helping people to fishing and planting some kind of trees. That was a great time to me, because I saw many different thinking of people and different of culturer of them, that is very different of my culture too. In the first day it is very difficult to me to explain them about What we should do or What we should act outside of our camp, and sometime I have angry with them and some they was angry with me too!! But it was Ok in the end and have fun.


Greenway thailand homestay

Everyday evening I learn English with them and another time they learn working from me, I have to said that I spok to them with my hand a lot but so lucky they mostly understood at the point of my meaning. Our homstay is very beautiful and nature We can saw water down in the morning and high in the afternoon so try to imagine of fishing vellage that is all similar One interesting thing is about the beach it can see only when water goes down level I always advised volunteer to visit that place but they have to know what time to start because if they went quickly before they have to wait, untill water down and perhape unlucky for visitor because of the beach was under their boat Sure!! they can't control or move their boat for 2 hour untill water come up agian so if they went to look that place lately they will see nothing No beach No crab on beatiful sand at all..
This is about my story from my memory yeah.. if I have no idea on my blog I normally think about of my past life and try to write as posible so that in the futuer perhape I will check how many kind of interesting story I can't remember that I wrote it.. see you next time

No comments: