10/04/2008

I am ready

Today i am so happy, becuase it was the end of the month already, so my company will pay some commission to me, moreover i don't go to school on sunday, due to school stoped learning one month after they opened 6 month from April to September. I start learning agian after i droped my lesson at school for one year. because I have to work outside of the capital it's too far from my school and I love to learn English I decided to work with volunteer in Thailand so manything happen on there. I do remember in that time I can't speak any English I have to say thank you very much for volunteer around the world who came to thailand and teachs English to me. howeaver even i can speake English a few word my boss he still lets me do as Co-ordinator it has to do a lot of thing just like wake up early in every morning and take volunteer to do some job in school as teaching children or building, cleaning etc. so many experiences i got from them and let's me know how to do that anytime when I found the problem.

Today agian this day is saturday after 7 am evening I can go to travel around Bangkok with my girlfriend. we like to go to the night market especially Khong Thom so many second hand thing to buying and very cheap ok now I have no picture at all I will show you next time. Have a good day bye...

No comments: