11/04/2008

I gana do it better

Today I still keep learning English by myself day by day, and first of all I also created new web site for my class in school. The point of my new website is about to promote my school and told my friends in class about any lessons in school, www.byadvice.co.cc/wp/ But I did it in thai's language I hope it's very useful for my friends in the school. one of my favorite website is http://www.effortlessenglishclub.com/ advised by AJ hong his advice is very great to me he talk about how to successful in learning English.

I like it very much especially about his 7 rules learning of English it's very fantastic to me. when I got boring from lesson online I alway be back to visit his website and listen his voice it made me feel very happy to learn English again, but I do not know how I feel like this, but I do it. I think communication is very important and the good way to communicate with people around the world was language and in my opinion most of them is English, However a lot of language in the world such as Chiness German Frence or Russia but one of them you should learn as your secound language.

To do this, It's very hard to devoloping country because for example in my school they still don't have good teacher enought who is fluency in English and low cost lesson so many student have to learn by themself and also in the beginning. I did not say seriously but I said from the bottom of my thinking and experience and I hope in the future education will go better soon in school's lesson.. : )

No comments: