11/08/2008

My favorite website

To day, I gonna show you, what is my favorite web site? Because in last post I promise you to talk about my favorite web site, So let's go... What is web site I like most? What is web site I interested ? Ok in my opinion the website can be answered many questions that I need, it's best. Google is a number one of my favorite web site, because when I don't know, how to find the good answering, I just only ask google, typing typing and click searching, and Google shows all links, there is a lot of choice to choosing, and one more thing also blogspot that I written here was a partner of google.

Google also offers many equipments just like Adsense, Analytics, Documents, iGoogle or Gmail and so more.. http://www.google.com/ they always build new idea online, That way? I like them very much I have to say agian, This is my favorite website.

I think you may surprise to my favorite web site, because this web site is very famous in the world nobody does not know. Ok I will tell you what is my web site I always to visite every day in a secound http://www.lingq.com/ is a web site I always to visit. If you want to know more, what's it web site about? come to visit it right away :) good bye..

No comments: